| ||Online Members|
| ||Westcoast|| |
| ||Bob_M|| |
This is the official accessibility statement for St. Paul Airlines. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail the site administrator at email@example.com.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. Under the Microsoft Windows operating system, you can press Alt + an access key; on an Apple Macintosh operating system, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- no access keys defined
- All pages on this site are Bobby AAA-approved, and comply with all the Bobby guidelines. This is a question of judgment; many accessibility features can be measured, but many others cannot. All the guidelines have been reviewed, and it is believed that all the site's pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are WCAG AAA-approved, and comply with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is a question of judgment call: many of the guidelines are intentionally vague, and cannot be tested automatically. All the guidelines have been reviewed, and it is believed that all the site's pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are approved under the terms of Section 508, and comply with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Again, this is a question of judgment. All the guidelines have been reviewed, and it is believed that all the site's pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This is not a question of judgment; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, you can click here to check this page for XHTML validity.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup language. H2 tags are used for main titles, H3 tags for subtitles. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+3.
- All pages have rel=previous, next, up, and home links to aid navigation in text-only browsers. Netscape 6 and Mozilla users can also take advantage of this feature by opening the View menu, and selecting Show/Hide, Site Navigation Bar, Show Only As Needed (or Show Always).
- All pages include a search box (access key 4). Advanced search options are available on the advanced search page.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive
ALT attributes. Purely-decorative graphics include null
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes, or in-line descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.